Penetration Testing Services
You need to prove that your app is secure.
You need to find security vulnerabilities.
You need to fix them.
But maybe you aren't exactly sure what penetration testing is or how it's different from other services you've heard about.
To answer that, let's decipher your goal.
What is Your Goal?
Find as many vulnerabilities as possible, assign severity, and then fix them. Go deep, find the unknowns.
Determine if my cloud environment is configured securely, and if any sensitive services are exposed to attackers.
Quick basic check on common vulnerabilities.
Test my security team's response and defensive capabilities.
Determine if a dedicated attacker can break into a thoroughly hardened system.
Need something else? Contact us today. We'll point you in the right direction.
What Is Penetration Testing?
Penetration testing is a simulated attack exercise. It has a singular goal: prove whether or not a defense can withstand a specific attack. It produces a single outcome: a Yes or No answer. Yes they got in or No they did not get in. Either answer informs you.
Penetration testing is intended for very mature systems. The system in question also must have already been thoroughly tested. If not, a penetration test won’t deliver value.
The goal is to figure out if experts can break into your system, despite the defenses. It doesn’t matter how. It doesn’t matter how bad the weaknesses are. All that matters is whether they did or didn’t.
What Is ISE’s Penetration Testing Process?
Our method for performing a penetration test is as follows:
- Simulate an attack to identify any weak spots in your system’s defense that attackers could take advantage of
- Notify you when we successfully compromise a target, so you gain valuable information on how to improve your security measures
- Test if your system is exploitable with any known vulnerabilities
- Target your human security issues, such as insecure passwords and password reuse
- Target a specific asset you have in mind or a specific objective you want tested
- Test your company’s external facing technology, such as website or external network servers
- Uncover any misconfiguration of infrastructure
- Look for unpatched vulnerabilities
- Test your company’s internal defenses
Proven Security Experts
You need to understand how attackers think. How they operate. How they’ll break your system.
We know how you feel.
From newly funded startups to Fortune 10 enterprises, we’ve helped companies of many types overcome these same cloud security challenges. We’ve published security research on cloud solutions across a range of systems, including cars, phones, IoT, password managers, medical devices, blockchain, AI, AR, and more.
You need a partner who can help you find and fix your vulnerabilities. A partner that can help you increase security.
You’re in the right place.
Learn how to solve your security problems with a security assessment
ISE is dedicated to ensuring security
Not for You? We Can Still Help.
Have a call with us; even if we're not right for you, we'll point you in the direction of someone who is. That's what good security consultants do. We help you solve your problems.
Inquire About Our Security Services